Partner with Adage.com.au
Marketing to Baby Boomers via Australia’s #1 Mature Age Job Search Site and Social Media Community for Jobseekers over 45.
Adage.com.au is Australia’s fastest growing online community for those aged 45+ and organisations wanting to recruit, communicate and engage with this neglected yet powerful audience.
Did you know?
- Baby Boomers spend more time and money online than any other demographic.
- The 45-to-55 age bracket is the fastest growing labour market segment in Australia.
- Employees aged 45+ will stay with an organisation 2.4 times longer on average than under 45s.
- Employer training grants of up to $5,000.00 are now available for organisations which hire mature age workers.
- 86% of Adage.com.au jobseekers said they would be more inclined to purchase products and services from organisations who were committed to hiring maturity.
Want to talk to the Over 50 market? Sponsorship is available in all shapes and sizes
Become an Adage partner and get your business in front of our booming baby boomer community. Position your brand as an Employer of Choice and market products and services to the over 50 market - the biggest spenders and largest generational segment online today!
We work with large companies and small businesses so we understand that not all our clients are the same. We’ll work with you to tailor a package to meet your needs ensuring targeted advertising and accountable spend for your budget.
Take advantage of our competitive advertising rates:
- Logo recognition on front page (33,550+ site page views/month).
- Unlimited job ads per month targeted to mature age jobseekers.
- Employer Profile Page linking back to your business – great for your SEO.
- Take advantage of our strong SEO and Social Media presence as we continue to grow Adage’s market leading position.
- Promote products and services via our many communication channels: Twitter, Enews, Facebook & LinkedIn.
Find out more about how partnership with Adage can benefit your organisation: Download our Partner Information Kit in PDF Format.
Want to know more about Sponsorship with Adage.com.au?
Please contact us by email.