Adage Speaks Out
Interviews with Mature Age Job Seekers and Advocates for Older Workers
With access to a vast network of older job seekers, key contacts in organisations hiring maturity and partners supporting over 40s, Adage can provide interviewees to suit any media opportunity.
Adage – A Passionate Advocate for Older Workers.
Adage is an outspoken voice on the benefits of tapping into the experience and knowledge of the mature workforce. We welcome the opportunity to participate in public debate on all aspects of the ageing workforce and issues surrounding the recruitment of mature age workers and the challenges they face.
Topics we Speak On…
Adage actively participates in conferences, speaking engagements, committees, print and electronic media on topics including but not restricted to:
- Recruiting mature age workers
- Age discrimination in the workplace
- Strategies for mature workers to re-enter the workforce
- Case studies and success stories of those making a difference
- Organisational responses to the ageing of the workforce
- Risks and challenges for organisations as the population ages
- Retaining mature workers
- Executive opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Stereotypes and myths of the older worker
View examples on our Media page.
For media or conference speaking queries please contact us via email or call:
Heidi Holmes, Managing Director of Adage - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 966 209.